Bormioli Rocco Microwavable Glass Food Storage, Round Set of 2
These tempered-glass containers go straight from the freezer or refrigerator to the microwave—including the lids. A push valve on the lid releases steam during microwave heating.
- Set includes two round containers.
- Tempered glass is resistant to thermal shock, chips, stains and odors.
- Goes directly from freezer to microwave without shattering.
- Open & close valve allows steam to be released during microwave heating.
- Polypropylene lids have a rubber gasket that ensures a tight seal to prevent leaks and keep foods fresher for longer.
- Microwavable and freezer-safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- To store foods, open the lid valve, pressing the lid to let out as much air as possible. Do not fill bowl to the top. Close the valve to keep air out.
- To defrost/heat in microwave: Press lid valve to open it. Place container (with lid on) in microwave.
- Max. temp: 230°F (110°C).
- Cool lid on flat survace to preserve shape.
- Do not use in traditional ovens, on stovetops, or in microwaves with crisping/browning function.
- Glass container: Dishwasher safe.
- Polypropylene Lid: Top-rack dishwasher safe.