This beautiful board is designed to ensure a perfectly stable work surface – no matter how vigorously you're chopping. A wooden lip on either side of the board, attached with handsome dowels, anchors the piece securely on your countertop. One side of the board has a well to collect tasty meat juices.
- Crafted in the USA from sustainably harvested North American walnut.
- Edge-grain construction is gentle on knives – and stands up to years of slicing and chopping.
- Use the grooved side of the board for carving and the flat side for chopping.
- The handsome board is ideal for serving buffet-style foods from your countertop.
- Made by John Boos & Co., the leading manufacturer of butcher blocks and respected the commercial cooking industry since 1887.