An exceptionally durable cutting board provides a stable work surface and also helps protect finely honed blades. Sturdy construction – with the edge grain creating the work surface – gives this walnut board a commercial-quality toughness to withstand years of use.
- Crafted in the USA of American black walnut.
- Edge-grain construction holds up to years of slicing and chopping.
- Hand grips carved into sides for easy lifting.
- This NSF-certified board meets the high-level standards for professional kitchens.
- Made by John Boos & Co., the leading manufacturer of butcher blocks and a staple of the commercial cooking industry since 1887.
- 20" x 15" x 1 1/2" thick; 12 lb.
- Made in USA.