An exceptionally durable cutting board provides a stable work surface and also helps protect finely honed blades. Sturdy construction – with the edge grain creating the work surface – gives this large 20" x 15" board commercial-quality toughness to withstand years of use.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested North American hard rock maple, black walnut or cherrywood.
- Durable edge-grain surface holds up to years of slicing and chopping.
- Hand grips carved into sides for easy lifting.
- This NSF-certified board meets the high-level standards for professional kitchens.
- Made by John Boos & Co., the leading manufacturer of butcher blocks and a staple of the commercial cooking industry since 1887.