Made in the USA, this butcher-style maple block features a perimeter well to catch juices while you’re carving a roast. The reverse side offers a flat surface for chopping vegetables or presenting sliced meats.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested North American hard rock maple, durable enough to withstand daily use yet gentle on knife edges.
- Laminated end-grain construction provides exceptional strength and durability.
- Stainless-steel band and handles ease lifting.
- Doubles as an impressive presentation piece.
- Made by John Boos & Co., the leading manufacturer of butcher blocks and a staple of the commercial cooking industry since 1887.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.