Boos Large Carving Board
This beautiful piece is the ultimate carving board for roast meats and poultry. It's crafted of solid North American hard rock maple, with extra-deep wells to catch flavorful juices. Spouts simplify pouring the juices into a saucepan or bowl. A grip around the perimeter makes the board easy to lift and carry.
- Crafted in the USA from sustainably harvested North American hard rock maple.
- Edge-grain construction is gentle on knives – and stands up to years of slicing and chopping.
- Flip the board over and use the flat side for presenting cheeses or appetizers.
- Made by John Boos & Co., the leading manufacturer of butcher blocks and respected in the commercial cooking industry since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 24" x 18" x 2" thick.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Next Day Delivery