Boos Large Carving Board
This beautiful piece is the ultimate carving board for roast meats and poultry. It's crafted of solid North American hard rock maple, with extra-deep wells to catch flavorful juices. Spouts simplify pouring the juices into a saucepan or bowl. A grip around the perimeter makes the board easy to lift and carry.
- Crafted in the USA from sustainably harvested North American hard rock maple.
- Edge-grain construction is gentle on knives – and stands up to years of slicing and chopping.
- Flip the board over and use the flat side for presenting cheeses or appetizers.
- Made by John Boos & Co., the leading manufacturer of butcher blocks and respected in the commercial cooking industry since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 24" x 18" x 2" thick.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.