Use this beautiful table as a versatile kitchen island for prepping and serving food as well as storage. Crafted with quality materials and artisan workmanship, it features a thick butcher-block top of end-grain Northern hard rock maple, which provides an extremely strong surface for chopping. The finely shaped legs and knob feet are finished with semigloss white paint.
- 25" x 24" x 36" high.
- 4"-thick maple top crafted using end-grain construction (with a vertically cut wood grain), creating a durable surface that resists nicks and scratches yet is gentle on knives.
- Turned legs are painted white and finished with a durable protective lacquer that easily wipes clean.
- Wicker basket below top slides out for quick access to supplies.
- Slatted maple shelf on base offers additional storage space.
- Simple assembly required.
- Crafted in the USA by John Boos & Co., makers of fine furniture and equipment for the kitchen since 1887.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.