Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
John Boos Gathering Block, Maple
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Use this beautiful table as a versatile kitchen island for prepping and serving food as well as storage. Crafted with quality materials and artisan workmanship, it features a thick butcher-block top of end-grain Northern hard rock maple, which provides an extremely strong surface for chopping. The finely shaped legs and knob feet are finished with semigloss white paint.
- 25" x 24" x 36" high.
- 4"-thick maple top crafted using end-grain construction (with a vertically cut wood grain), creating a durable surface that resists nicks and scratches yet is gentle on knives.
- Turned legs are painted white and finished with a durable protective lacquer that easily wipes clean.
- Wicker basket below top slides out for quick access to supplies.
- Slatted maple shelf on base offers additional storage space.
- Simple assembly required.
- Crafted in the USA by John Boos & Co., makers of fine furniture and equipment for the kitchen since 1887.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 25" x 24" x 36" high.
- Top: 25" x 24" x 4" thick.
- Basket interior: 10.75" x 15.5" x 6.5"H
- Shelf clearance (to basket bottom): 16.25"
- Weight: 140 lb.
- Use & Care
- To maintain the quality of the butcher-block top, periodic application of lemon oil or food-safe mineral oil is recommended.
- Wipe base clean with a soft damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow four to six weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charge is based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.