Modeled after fixtures found in commercial kitchens, this cart offers multiple stacked levels of work space and storage – without taking up much floor space. It's designed exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in collaboration with John Boos, a company known since 1887 for its finely crafted wood furnishings for kitchens.
- 48"W x 24"D x 36"H (with casters).
- Butcher-block top is crafted from laminated blocks of northern hard rock maple.
- Top is exceptionally durable, resistant to nicks and scratches and gentle on knives.
- Two lower shelves are sturdily constructed of maple slats to hold small appliances and equipment.
- A pair of stacked drawers stores tools, and two towel bars keep dishcloths or hanging utensils within quick reach.
- Sturdy stainless-steel frame rests on locking caster wheels, so you can easily move the cart as needed.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.