Expertly made by the venerable John Boos & Co., this versatile oval board has a grooved side with a deep well for catching juices when you’re carving and serving roasted poultry and meats, and a smooth side for offering breads and cheeses. It has stainless-steel handles that simplify bringing a roast to table.
- Oval board crafted from sustainably harvested, FSC-certified North American hard rock maple.
- Wood is durable enough to withstand daily use yet gentle on knife edges.
- Laminated edge-grain construction provides enduring strength.
- Stainless-steel handles ease lifting.
- Finished with food-safe beeswax and mineral oil.
- Crafted by John Boos & Co., the leading manufacturer of butcher blocks and a staple of the commercial cooking industry since 1887.
- Made in USA.