This handsome chopping block relies on traditional butcher-block end-grain construction to withstand heavy daily use. Made in the USA from solid cherrywood, the 3”-thick block makes a beautiful, enduring addition to the kitchen.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested cherrywood.
- End-grain construction adds strength and is gentle on knife blades.
- Wood will darken over time to a rich reddish brown.
- Crafted by John Boos & Co., the leading manufacturer of butcher blocks and a staple of the commercial cooking industry since 1887.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.