Horn Catchall Bowls
The dramatic markings and variations inherent to natural bone give these eye-catching accents their unrivaled character. To create them, skilled artisans choose the most beautiful segments of salvaged buffalo bone, using heat and hand carving to carefully press the bone into the desired form.
- Crafted entirely by hand of salvaged buffalo bone.
- Once shaped, the horn is polished to a smooth sheen that showcases its natural beauty.
- Medium bowl: 6" diam., 2 1/4" h.
- Oblong bowl: 11 1/2" x 4" x 2 1/4" h.
- Made in India.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Also in this Collection
- Online Only