Bonavita Gooseneck Variable Temperature Electric Tea & Coffee Kettle
Meet the ultimate electric kettle for pour-over coffee aficionados. Designed for unrivaled precision, the brushed stainless-steel kettle quickly heats water to your desired temperature—then maintains it for up to an hour, so it's easy to enjoy a second cup. The gooseneck spout is designed for precise pouring, allowing you to control the speed and placement of hot water throughout the brewing process.
- Advanced electric kettle allows you to set and hold a precise water temperature for up to an hour.
- Digital control panel displays the actual water temperature (in degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius), even after the kettle has been turned off.
- Easy-grip handle and slender gooseneck spout ensure slow, steady and controlled pouring for uniform saturation and prolonged extraction of grounds.
- Pre-set temperatures for popular hot beverages, including coffee, green tea, white tea, Oolong tea, black tea/herbal tea and cocoa.
- Count-up timer makes it easy to keep track of the brewing process.
- Cord stores neatly in the kettle's electronic base.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BV382510V.
- 7 1/4" diam., 10" high.
- 33.8-fl.-oz. cap.
- 2 lb., 4 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not heat the kettle empty or allow it to boil dry.
- Do not open the lid while boiling water.
- Clean the base and kettle's exterior with a soft, damp cloth.
- Clean the inside of the kettle with a mild dishwashing detergent, then rinse thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- After cleaning, dry the kettle and base thoroughly.
- Use a kettle de-scaling solution as needed to remove buildup.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.