Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Bonavita Gooseneck Variable Temperature Electric Tea & Coffee Kettle
- Free Shipping
Meet the ultimate electric kettle for pour-over coffee aficionados. The brushed stainless-steel kettle quickly heats water to your desired temperature—then maintains it for up to an hour, so it's easy to enjoy a second cup. The gooseneck spout is designed for precise pouring, allowing you to control the speed and placement of hot water throughout the brewing process.
- Advanced electric kettle allows you to set and hold a precise water temperature for up to an hour.
- Pre-set temperatures for popular hot beverages, including coffee, green tea, white tea, Oolong tea, black tea/herbal tea and cocoa.
- Digital control panel displays the actual water temperature (in degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius), even after the kettle has been turned off.
- Easy-grip handle and slender gooseneck spout ensure slow, steady and controlled pouring for uniform saturation and prolonged extraction of grounds.
- Count-up timer makes it easy to keep track of the brewing process.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BV382510V.
- Brushed stainless steel exterior is durable and is easy to clean.
- Cord stores neatly in the kettle's electronic base.
- 7 1/4" diam., 10" high.
- 33.8-fl.-oz. cap.
- 2 lb. 4 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not heat the kettle empty or allow it to boil dry.
- Do not open the lid while boiling water.
- Clean the base and kettle's exterior with a soft, damp cloth.
- Clean the inside of the kettle with a mild dishwashing detergent, then rinse thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- After cleaning, dry the kettle and base thoroughly.
- Use a kettle de-scaling solution as needed to remove buildup.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.