Bonavita 8-Cup Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Get every nuance of flavor and aromas from fine coffees by brewing them in this compact machine, precisely engineered for optimal extraction. A powerful 1400-watt heater quickly brings water to the ideal temperature (205°F), then maintains it throughout the brewing cycle. The high-performance shower system evenly saturates your ground beans, keeping the hot water and grounds in contact for just the right amount of time to extract all of the coffee's aromatic essential oils—without a trace of bitterness.
- German-engineered machine meets exacting certifications for quality and performance by the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA).
- Powerful 1400-watt heater ensures rapid brewing at the ideal water temperature of 205°F.
- Advanced shower system fully saturates ground coffee for optimal extraction.
- Engineered for precisely timed contact between water and coffee grounds.
- Insulated stainless-steel thermal carafe keeps coffee at the perfect serving temperature for hours.
- Filter basket is designed for easy filling, brewing and cleaning.
- Brews eight 5-fl.-oz. cups of coffee.
- Streamlined machine has a compact foot print to conserve valuable counter space.
- Machine turns off automatically a few minutes after brewing.
- Includes a starter pack of #4 Melitta paper filters.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 3.4" x 6 1/2" x 12" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Engineered in Germany; made in China.
- Use & Care
- For use with #4 paper filters.
- Hand-wash carafe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.