Bonavita 8-Cup Coffee Brewer with Glass Carafe
Bonavita has refined the art of coffee extraction down to this sleek, simple one-touch brewer. The machine provides the optimal water temperature, contact time and coffee saturation to brew a perfect pot. A pre-infusion cycle evenly saturates the ground coffee before brewing, an essential step for obtaining the finest flavor from the beans. This model features a glass carafe and digital display—a Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Makes up to eight 5-oz. cups.
- One-touch operation with programmable auto-start timer and digital display.
- Engineered for precise water and ground coffee contact time.
- 40-oz.-cap., easy-to-clean glass carafe.
- Nonstick warming plate keeps coffee hot and shuts off after 40 minutes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/2" x 8" x 12 3/4" high.
- 40-fl.-oz. cap. carafe.
- 7 lb. 4 oz.
- Model # BV1902DW.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Optional pre-infusion cycle for ideal extraction of freshly roasted coffee.
- Large showerhead facilitates even coffee saturation.
- Unique boiler releases water only when it reaches the ideal coffee brewing temperature of 198° to 205°F.
- Brews 8 cups (5-oz. cups) in approximately 6 minutes.
- Flat-bottom filter for uniform extraction of coffee.
- Uses flat-bottom basket coffee filters (3 1/4" base).
- Easy-fill, translucent water tank with marked measurements.
- Stainless-steel brewer unit with plastic trim.
- All plastic is BPA-free.
- Carafe, filter basket and showerhead are dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- Clean housing with a soft, damp cloth and mild dish soap.
- Carafe, carafe lid, filter basket, brewer lid and showerhead are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- We recommend that you descale your brewer after every 100 brew cycles, or once every three months.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Farfsing from Yummy coffee I was looking for a new coffee brewer and decided on this one. I've had the coffee maker for about a month and I have had no problems. The container that holds the coffee sits on top of the carafe which has taken a little time to get used to but really does make good coffee.Date published: 2017-03-14Rated 1 out of 5 by DG24 from Good coffee, but buggy operation I used this coffee brewer for the first time. Makes a good cup of coffee, but the operation of the unit is very buggy. The pre-infusion does not work. If you program the unit, then decide to make coffee earlier, it does not allow you to do so. Power button does not work. You have to actually unplug the unit to reset it. I am going to return it. I expected more for the price paid. Going back to Mr. Coffee.Date published: 2017-02-09Rated 5 out of 5 by alexmart from Great and good looking machine for the price We had a two year old delonghi superespresso machine which recently died, so we were in need of a new coffee machine. I saw a review of coffee machines on Cooks Ilustrated, and this one of the of the two top pics. I didn't care for the ugly stying of the Technovorm. I liked the stying and the price fo of the Bonavita, and am thoroughy plesed with this machine. It makes a flavorful cup of coffee every time. My one complaint is that the thermal carafe is not very well insulated and after an hour or two, I usually have to zap the coffee in the microwave just to warm up. It would be nice if this coffee maker would have included a better insulated carafe.Date published: 2016-12-26Rated 4 out of 5 by Mccor from happy with this coffee brewer Enjoy this coffee brewer. Makes good coffee and is easy to use. Sleek design and doesn't take a lot of counter space.Date published: 2016-12-08