Thanks to an innovative new locking lid system, Bodum’s French press keeps coffee at its freshly brewed best for hours. The patented system has a lever that, when released, seals the spout shut, locking in heat while preserving fresh flavor and aroma.
- Locking lid system features a heat-retaining seal over the precision-pour spout.
- Fine-mesh filter separates grounds from brewed coffee.
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass carafes are easy to clean.
- Stay-cool nonslip Santoprene handle and base.
- Simple to use and easy to clean.