Bodum Arabica Thermal French Press
Popularized by Jorgen Bodum in the 1970s, the French press is preferred by professional coffee tasters, who maintain that the plunger-style pot yields coffee with the truest flavor.
- French-press brewing allows maximum extraction of essential oils and acids from coffee for rich, true flavor.
- Insulated stainless-steel carafe keeps coffee warm for over two hours.
- Fine-mesh filter keeps grounds out of your cup.
- Stay-cool nonslip Santoprene handle and base.
- Simple to use and easy to clean.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" diam., 9" high.
- 34-fl.-oz. cap.
- 2 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Not intended for use on stovetop.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.