Bodum Arabica Thermal French Press
Popularized by Jorgen Bodum in the 1970s, the French press is preferred by professional coffee tasters, who maintain that the plunger-style pot yields coffee with the truest flavor.
- French-press brewing allows maximum extraction of essential oils and acids from coffee for rich, true flavor.
- Insulated stainless-steel carafe keeps coffee warm for over two hours.
- Fine-mesh filter keeps grounds out of your cup.
- Stay-cool nonslip Santoprene handle and base.
- Simple to use and easy to clean.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" diam., 9" high.
- 34-fl.-oz. cap.
- 2 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Not intended for use on stovetop.
- Dishwasher safe.