Coffee made in this classic French press stays hot long after brewing, thanks to the insulating effect of its double wall of clear glass. By extracting all of the essential oils and acids, the plunger-style pot also yields coffee with the truest flavor.
- The preferred brewing method of professional coffee tasters.
- Classic Chambord design is simple to use.
- Operated manually, the French press infuses freshly ground coffee with boiling water inside the glass cylinder.
- Three-part stainless-steel filter lowers to strain the coffee and separate it from the grounds.
- Double-walled cylinder is secured within a stainless-steel frame.
- Fitted with a safety lid and stay-cool Santoprene handle.
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass carafe is easy to clean.
- Yields 8 cups of perfectly brewed coffee.
- Dishwasher safe.