Bodum 8-Cup Double-Walled French Press
Coffee made in this classic French press stays hot long after brewing, thanks to the insulating effect of its double wall of clear glass. By extracting all of the essential oils and acids, the plunger-style pot also yields coffee with the truest flavor.
- The preferred brewing method of professional coffee tasters.
- Classic Chambord design is simple to use.
- Operated manually, the French press infuses freshly ground coffee with boiling water inside the glass cylinder.
- Three-part stainless-steel filter lowers to strain the coffee and separate it from the grounds.
- Double-walled cylinder is secured within a stainless-steel frame.
- Fitted with a safety lid and stay-cool Santoprene handle.
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass carafe is easy to clean.
- Yields 8 cups of perfectly brewed coffee.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 12" high.
- 40 fl.-oz. cap.
- Made in Portugal.
- Not intended for use on stovetop.
- Metal spoons and utensils should not be used for stirring the coffee or cleaning the cylinder.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.