With its serene design and graceful proportions, our lidded swallowtail jar brings Ming style into the modern era. Hand made in the Qing Hua Ci tradition, the porcelain is strewn with hand-painted chrysanthemums, symbolizing royalty, in timeless cobalt blue.
- 10" diam., 14 1/2" high.
- Crafted of hand-thrown porcelain.
- Hand carved and painted in traditional cobalt blue on white.
- High-fired with a semigloss finish.
- Watertight, with a removable lid.
- Variations inherent in handcrafting make each piece unique.
- For decorative use only.
- Made in China.