With its serene design and graceful proportions, our lidded ginger jar brings Ming style into the modern era. Hand made in the Qing Hua Ci tradition, the porcelain is hand painted with regal chrysanthemums, Chinese plums and orchids in timeless cobalt blue.
- Crafted of hand-thrown porcelain.
- Hand carved and painted in traditional cobalt blue on white.
- High-fired with a semigloss finish.
- Watertight, with a removable lid.
- Variations inherent in handcrafting make each piece unique.
- For decorative use only.
- 10 1/2" diam., 16" high.
- Made in China.