With its serene design and graceful proportions, our lidded ginger jar brings Ming style into the modern era. Hand made in the Qinghai Ci tradition, the jar is shaped from porcelain and strewn with hand-painted chrysanthemums, symbolizing royalty, in timeless cobalt blue.
- Crafted of hand-thrown porcelain.
- Hand thrown and painted in traditional cobalt blue on white.
- High-fired with a semigloss finish.
- Watertight, with a removable lid.
- Variations inherent in handcrafting make each piece unique.
- For decorative use only.
- 8 3/4" diam., 11 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma Home exclusive.