These graceful giclée prints pay eloquent testimony to the ephemeral beauty of nature, combining classic floral designs with a Latin inscription that reads "flori par ivvenis tener est crescentibus annis" ("a flower is like youth in the bloom of life.") Subtle variations in color provide soft contrast and rich textural dimension.
- Taken from copper engravings circa 1880.
- Expertly reproduced through giclée printing to capture the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Mounted behind glass in solid basswood frames with a gently distressed whitewash finish.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- 33 1/2" x 35 1/2" overall (image is 28" x 35").
- Print made in USA.