Blue Botanical Series
These graceful giclée prints pay eloquent testimony to the ephemeral beauty of nature, combining classic floral designs with a Latin inscription that reads "flori par ivvenis tener est crescentibus annis" ("a flower is like youth in the bloom of life.") Subtle variations in color provide soft contrast and rich textural dimension.
- Taken from copper engravings circa 1880.
- Expertly reproduced through giclée printing to capture the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Mounted behind glass in solid basswood frames with a gently distressed whitewash finish.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- 33 1/2" x 35 1/2" overall (image is 28" x 35").
- Print made in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.