Painter and paper artist Isabelle de Borchgrave has traveled the world, always with her pad, pencil and brush in hand. This beach scene, reproduced from a page in her travel journal, is a glimpse of the world as she sees it: with a painter's eye for line, composition and exquisite detail.
- Giclée printed on archival watercolor paper.
- Floated against a pale blue acid-free mat.
- Mounted behind glass in a white-lacquered basswood frame.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- 30 1/2" wide x 26 1/2" high overall (image is 24" wide x 20" high).
- Print: Made in USA.
- Frame: Made in Vietnam.