Blossom Bundt® Cake Pan
Bundt® Cake PanExclusive
Everything’s coming up flowers with our clever cake pan. For a beautifully sculpted cake, just pour in your favorite batter and bake. Your elegant homemade dessert needs only a touch of decoration—top it with a simple glaze or a sprinkling of confectioners’ sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures perfectly even baking.
- Premium nonstick finish means your cake will come out of the pan easily—and cleanup is a breeze.
- Made by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Recipe included.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan with warm, soapy water.
- Prepare the pan according to the recipe provided, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools—never use metal tools.
- Although this nonstick finish was developed to withstand cutting into the pan, cutting is not recommended.
- After baking, allow the pan to cool, then hand-wash with warm, soapy water.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.