Williams-Sonoma Blood Orange Peel
First grown in the United States in the 1920s, blood oranges are famous for their distinctive ruby-colored flesh and sweet, complex flavor. Our fragrant peel captures the essence of these prized citrus fruits, creating a bright, tangy seasoning for your signature dishes.
- Our blood orange peel is remarkable for its vibrant color, delicate floral aroma and intense citrus flavor.
- Add the peel to your signature baked goods – from cakes and cookies to muffins and scones.
- Simmer with dried fruits, wine and spices to create an irresistible compote for breakfast, brunch or dessert.
- Sprinkle blood orange peel over cocktails and smoothies as a colorful garnish.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 2 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Blood orange peel.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.