Williams-Sonoma Blood Orange Peel
First grown in the United States in the 1920s, blood oranges are famous for their distinctive ruby-colored flesh and sweet, complex flavor. Our fragrant peel captures the essence of these prized citrus fruits, creating a bright, tangy seasoning for your signature dishes.
- Our blood orange peel is remarkable for its vibrant color, delicate floral aroma and intense citrus flavor.
- Add the peel to your signature baked goods – from cakes and cookies to muffins and scones.
- Simmer with dried fruits, wine and spices to create an irresistible compote for breakfast, brunch or dessert.
- Sprinkle blood orange peel over cocktails and smoothies as a colorful garnish.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 2 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Blood orange peel.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.