Williams-Sonoma Blood Orange Peel
First grown in the United States in the 1920s, blood oranges are famous for their distinctive ruby-colored flesh and sweet, complex flavor. Our fragrant peel captures the essence of these prized citrus fruits, creating a bright, tangy seasoning for your signature dishes.
- Our blood orange peel is remarkable for its vibrant color, delicate floral aroma and intense citrus flavor.
- Add the peel to your signature baked goods – from cakes and cookies to muffins and scones.
- Simmer with dried fruits, wine and spices to create an irresistible compote for breakfast, brunch or dessert.
- Sprinkle blood orange peel over cocktails and smoothies as a colorful garnish.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 2 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Blood orange peel.