Created from an original recipe founder Ambler FitzSimons developed as a child in her mother’s kitchen, these brownies are fudgy, chewy and full of rich chocolate flavor—everything you'd want in a brownie. Made by hand in small batches, each is loaded with premium Guittard chocolate chunks for an over-the-top gift worth giving—or keeping.
- 1 1/2"-thick sheet, ready to cut and serve (serves 8-16).
- Approx. 1 lb., 2 oz.
- Packaged for gift giving in a kraft-paper box tied with a ribbon.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- The brownies were shipped at ambient temperature. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. The brownies keep up to 1 week refrigerated, and up to 3 months frozen. Let frozen brownies thaw approximately 30 minutes prior to serving. After opening, wrap any uneaten portion tightly in cellophane and return to the refrigerator or freezer.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Traditional: Sugar, butter, Guittard semi- sweet chunks (semisweet chocolate [sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, dextrose and soya lecithin]), Guittard chocolate, liquor, eggs, flour(wheat flour, malted barley flour, enriched flour [niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin and folic acid]), baking powder (cornstarch, bicarbonate of soda, sodium aluminum sulfate, monocalcium phosphate).
- Brown Sugar: Butter, brown sugar, sugar, semi-sweet chocolate (sugar, cocoa beans, cocoa butter, soya lecithin [an emulsifier], natural vanillin), flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin [a B vitamin], iron, thiamin mononitrate [vitamin B], riboflavin [vitamin B2], and folic acid [a B vitamin]), baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), vanilla.