Blackcreek Mercantile Cutting Board Oil
Add a protective finish to your wood cutting boards while bringing out their natural beauty. This high-quality oil is the invention of Black Creek Mercantile & Trading Co., a small studio in upstate New York that handcrafts wood sculpture, furniture and kitchen tools.
- Creates a healthy sheen and protective coating on wood; helps prevent cracking and drying.
- Hand blended with white mineral oil, cold-pressed lemon, and bee propolis from beehives (also known as bee glue).
- Use for conditioning cutting boards, butcher block, and wooden spoons and bowls.
- Available in original (lemon) essence or rosemary essence.
- 8.5 fl. oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Apply a liberal amount of oil to dry wood with a brush or clean cloth. Allow the oil to absorb into the wood overnight. Wipe off excess with a clean, dry cloth or paper towel.
- After approximately three applications, you should notice that the wood will become more resilient to normal use and require less frequent oiling.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.