Blackcreek Mercantile Cutting Board Oil
Add a protective finish to your wood cutting boards while bringing out their natural beauty. This high-quality oil is the invention of Black Creek Mercantile & Trading Co., a small studio in upstate New York that handcrafts wood sculpture, furniture and kitchen tools.
- Creates a healthy sheen and protective coating on wood; helps prevent cracking and drying.
- Hand blended with white mineral oil, cold-pressed lemon, and bee propolis from beehives (also known as bee glue).
- Use for conditioning cutting boards, butcher block, and wooden spoons and bowls.
- Available in original (lemon) essence or rosemary essence.
- 8.5 fl. oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Apply a liberal amount of oil to dry wood with a brush or clean cloth. Allow the oil to absorb into the wood overnight. Wipe off excess with a clean, dry cloth or paper towel.
- After approximately three applications, you should notice that the wood will become more resilient to normal use and require less frequent oiling.