Share some Southern holiday cheer with this gift set from Blackberry Farm. In the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee, culinary artisans handcraft these specialties using their own sun-ripened produce and local ingredients. We’ve included a variety of their most famous flavors, plus the Blackberry Farm Cookbook to inspire homemade versions. Packaged in a classic wooden crate and tied with our festive ribbon, our set includes:
- Smoked Onion Jam: Sweet Georgia Vidalia onions are hickory-smoked to release their natural sweetness, then mixed with sherry vinegar, golden cane sugar and ground benne seeds (similar to sesame). Enjoy the caramelized flavor and luscious texture with cheese, burgers or sandwiches. 7.75 oz.
- Pesto: Made with fresh flowering basil, locally grown walnuts, and the farm’s own Singing Brook cheese, this unique pesto is perfect with pasta, grilled sandwiches, pizza, bruschetta, salmon and more. 7.75 oz.
- Pickled Beets and Strawberries: These crunchy, sour-sweet Southern pickles unite fresh-picked beets and strawberries with spices and a light vinegar brine. Try them with everything from salumi and cheese to sandwiches and salads. 16 oz.
- Apple Butter: This golden, extra-thick, chunky apple butter is made from juicy, tart-sweet Stayman Winesap apples, hand picked in the Appalachians. 12 oz.
- Pumpkin and Pear Butter: Roasted heirloom pumpkins and peeled pears are pureed to a silky spread that complements both sweet and savory foods, from pancakes to roast pork. 12 oz.
- Blackberry Farm Cookbook: More than 100 beautifully illustrated recipes from the farm’s acclaimed restaurant, from summer barbecues and garden dinners to cozy winter meals, plus marmalades, preserves and pickles.