These beautiful heirloom summer vegetables are sure to inspire creativity in the kitchen. This summer collection contains seeds specially selected by the staff of the renowned Blackberry Farm and will provide a continual supply of fresh and healthy ingredients throughout the summer season. After your harvest, save seeds from this year’s crop to plant next year’s edible garden.
- Brown Crowder Field Peas: Each pod of this African heirloom is crowded with peas that can be cooked down into a rich brown gravy, perfect with rice or cornbread.
- Perkins Cowhorn Okra: The large pods of this African heirloom remain tender even when they’re long and are excellent in gumbo, stews, salads and for pickling.
- Reverend Taylor Butterbeans: This Alabama heirloom is traditionally used to create a creamy gravy and is also delicious baked, in salads and ragouts.
- Peanut Bean: This old-time favorite from Tennessee resembles a small peanut when dried and can be eaten fresh in the pod when young or shelled as it matures.
- Set of four seed packets, one of each variety.
- Pesticide free.
- Grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.