Welcome the warm weather with your first crops of heirloom carrots, beets, lettuce and peas. This spring collection contains seeds specially selected by the staff of the renowned Blackberry Farm and will provide a continual supply of fresh and healthy ingredients throughout the spring season. After your harvest, save seeds from this year’s crop to plant next year’s edible garden.
- Rainbow Carrots: Colorful blend of heirloom carrots in shades of purple, yellow, red and white adds a special touch to any dish.
- Chiogga Beets: Also known as Candystripe Beets, this sweet Italian heirloom has beautiful concentric red and white rings and is delicious roasted, in salads or pureed.
- Forellenschluss Lettuce: This buttery romaine-type lettuce is an Austrian heirloom also known as Trout Back or Speckled Lettuce.
- Wando Green Peas: Pearly green in color and savory in flavor, use these peas in spring salads or puree them with mint.
- Set of four seed packets, one of each variety.
- Pesticide free.
- Grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.