Blackberry Farm Compost
At Blackberry Farm in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, master gardeners cultivate a rich organic compost to help fertilize and protect the Tennessee farm-resort’s many fruit and nut orchards and heirloom vegetable beds. Combining a rich blend of manure from sheep and horses raised on the property, in addition to kitchen scraps and crop remnants, this “house-made” compost expertly and continuously enhances the texture, water retention, and beneficial microorganisms of regular garden soil.
- Living, organic compost enhances soil fertility and texture.
- Protects crops from adverse conditions.
- Reduces need for weeding and combating insects.
- Custom formula is a balanced blend of natural plant and animal materials.
- Made using local and sustainable ingredients, including farm-raised horse and sheep manure, kitchen scraps, and garden waste.
- Each batch is cured over a 12-18 month maturation.
- Compost is turned every 2 weeks during maturation to build oxygen content and aid decomposition.
- 10 lb.
- Made in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy