At Blackberry Farm, rural traditions and seasonal bounty come together to create foods that are truly unique. In the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, artisans handcraft the farmstead cheeses in this collection using local milk. The pimento cheese spread, a Southern specialty, is made from a cherished family recipe.
- Delight cheese lovers with this signature trio of handmade Tennessee classics.
- Brebis: A fresh, sheep's milk cheese, with a supple texture and slightly tangy, yet well balanced, making it a very versatile cheese; 8 oz.
- Singing Brook Cheese: This rich, buttery sheep’s milk cheese has a nutty sharpness that's reminiscent of a Pecorino Toscano. Aged for a minimum of nine months, the firm cheese is enhanced by a rind that has been rubbed with olive oil; 8 oz.
- Pimento Cheese: Sharp cheddar cheese and fire-roasted Spanish pimentos are blended to create a rich, tangy-sweet spread that's become a Southern culinary legend; 16 oz.
- Handsomely packaged for perfect gift giving.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.