Blackberry Farm Cheese Collection
At Blackberry Farm, rural traditions and seasonal bounty come together to create foods that are truly unique. In the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, artisans handcraft the farmstead cheeses in this collection using local milk. The pimento cheese spread, a Southern specialty, is made from a cherished family recipe.
- Delight cheese lovers with this signature trio of handmade Tennessee classics.
- Brebis: A fresh, sheep's milk cheese, with a supple texture and slightly tangy, yet well balanced, making it a very versatile cheese; 8 oz.
- Singing Brook Cheese: This rich, buttery sheep’s milk cheese has a nutty sharpness that's reminiscent of a Pecorino Toscano. Aged for a minimum of nine months, the firm cheese is enhanced by a rind that has been rubbed with olive oil; 8 oz.
- Pimento Cheese: Sharp cheddar cheese and fire-roasted Spanish pimentos are blended to create a rich, tangy-sweet spread that's become a Southern culinary legend; 16 oz.
- Handsomely packaged for perfect gift giving.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The cheese ships chilled with cold packs. Upon receipt, place the cheese in the refrigerator, where the Singing Brook and Pimento will keep for up to 4 weeks, unopened. The Brebis will keep up to 2 weeks, unopened. We do not recommend freezing the cheese.
- Allowing cheese to reach room temperature before serving improves its texture and develops its subtle flavor characteristics. Remove from refrigeration 1 to 2 hours prior to serving, taking out only the amount you intend to use. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation. Any leftover cheese can be wrapped in parchment or waxed paper or its original paper and refrigerated.
- Singing Brook: Raw sheep’s milk, rennet, sea salt, culture, olive oil.
- Pimento Cheese: Aged Cheddar (pasteurized cow milk, culture, rennet, salt, annatto), Roasted Red Peppers, Apple Cider Vinegar, Mayonnaise (water, soybean oil, vinegar, whole eggs, modified food starch, sugar, salt, egg yolks, lemon juice, potassium sorbate, calcium disodium edta, xanthan gum, natural and artificial flavors, beta carotene), Red Hot Sauce (Aged cayenne peppers, vinegar, water, salt, garlic powder), Dijon Mustard (water, vinegar, mustard seed, white wine, fruit pectin, citric acid, tartaric acid, sugar, spice), Garlic, black pepper, salt.
- Brebis: Pasteurized sheep’s milk, sea salt, rennet, culture.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.