Skillfully reproduced from antique woodblock prints, these works have a naturalistic beauty that's highlighted by their stark black-and-white palette. The deckle-edge prints are floated against linen-textured mats, then mounted wood frames.
- 33" wide x 28" high overall.
- Giclée printed on archival paper.
- Deckle-edge prints are floated against cream, linen-textured mats.
- Mounted behind glass in wood frames with a matte black finish.
- Wood frames differ slightly, as if the art was acquired over time.
- Ready to hang with a wire at the back.