Sweet, nutty and buttery, black sesame seeds have a more intense sesame flavor than their golden counterparts. These crunchy little seeds have long been prized by cooks in the Far East, where they're used to enhance everything from stir-fries and sushi to rice dishes.
- Charcoal-black sesame seeds add color, flavor and crunch to your favorite recipes.
- Try the nutty seeds as a garnish for Asian-style salads and stir-fries.
- Add them to homemade breads, bagels or crackers.
- Sprinkle black sesame seeds over fresh fruit for a dramatic finishing touch.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 2.5 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.