Williams-Sonoma Black Sesame Seeds
Sweet, nutty and buttery, black sesame seeds have a more intense sesame flavor than their golden counterparts. These crunchy little seeds have long been prized by cooks in the Far East, where they're used to enhance everything from stir-fries and sushi to rice dishes.
- Charcoal-black sesame seeds add color, flavor and crunch to your favorite recipes.
- Try the nutty seeds as a garnish for Asian-style salads and stir-fries.
- Add them to homemade breads, bagels or crackers.
- Sprinkle black sesame seeds over fresh fruit for a dramatic finishing touch.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 2.5 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Black sesame seeds.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.