Zürsun Black Beluga Lentils
Good for the earth and good for you, our heirloom black beluga lentils are sustainably grown on family farms in Idaho’s Snake River Canyon. The region’s ideal growing conditions produce lentils with an authentic delicate flavor and texture – just right for soups, salads, pastas and casseroles.
- Named for their caviarlike appearance, black beluga lentils are originally from the Middle East and have found their way into cuisines worldwide.
- Mild, versatile and exceptionally nutritious, they are perfect for soups, stews, side dishes and salads.
- These botanical heirlooms are a part of living history, supporting centuries-old plant varieties and preserving the genetic diversity of our food supply.
- Produced by Zürsun, a second-generation family-owned company and one of America’s oldest suppliers of heirloom beans.
- Recipe included.
- 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Product of USA.
- Black lentils (may contain a trace percentage of cereal grains).