- Online Only
- White Glove Delivery
Our stylish bar evokes the charming practicality of an early 20th-century Parisian bistro, combining generous counter and drawer space with ample wine storage. Like many of its French counterparts, the bar has a durable, handsome stainless-steel top for gracious wine and cocktail service. Other amenities include illuminated cabinets and antiqued hardware.
- 58"L x 18"W x 38"H.
- Beautifully crafted using traditional mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Built of solid kiln-dried mahogany with antiqued white-oak veneers.
- Smooth, semigloss finish is lightly distressed.
- Restaurant-inspired stainless-steel bar top is ideal for wine and cocktail service.
- Thick, solid wood and metal framing ensure years of use.
- Back is unfinished; bar is designed for placement against a wall.
- Two illuminated cabinets with adjustable shelves provide beautiful storage and display for spirits and bar accessories.
- Two spacious drawers offer the perfect place to store bar tools and linens.
- Wooden wine rack holds 12 bottles of wine or Champagne.
- Brass drawer pulls and other hardware details are enriched with an antiqued steel finish.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 58"L x 18"W x 38"H
- Top: 58"L x 18"W x 1.5" thick
- Overhang of top: 1.5" at sides; 1.5" at front; flush at back
- Base: 55"L x 16.5"D x 30"H
- Foundation (fixed): 3"H
- Drawer interior: 12"W x 13"D x 4"H
- Wine cubbies (12): 4" sq.
- Cabinet interior: 19"W x 16"D x 14.5"H
- Cabinet interior (without shelf): 19"W x 16"D x 30"H
- Cabinet shelf (1 each cabinet; adjustable): 20"L x 15"D x 1" thick
- Distance between shelves: 15"H
- Weight: 203 lb.
- Crafted of solid mahogany with antiqued white-oak veneers.
- Drawers open smoothly on wooden glides.
- Made in Indonesia.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.