Italian artisans handcraft our rolling pin from iroko and beech woods, creating a baking tool of superb performance and bold natural beauty. The perfectly weighted pin features wide handles for easy maneuvering.
- Handcrafted from chocolate-brown iroko hardwood from Africa and blonde beechwood.
- Masterfully hand turned and joined using traditional workmanship.
- Well-balanced pin has a smooth finish that resists sticking.
- Constructed with a solid-wood dowel that turns without ball bearings.
- Unsealed wood is easy to maintain with periodic oiling.
- Made in Italy.