Bisetti Olivewood Rolling Pin
In the Piedmont region of northern Italy, a small company crafts this rolling pin using wood harvested from local olive trees. Each piece has distinctive grain markings that make it unique. The scaled-down size makes for easy handling when you're rolling out dough.
- Crafted from Italian olive wood.
- Each rolling pin reveals a unique grain pattern for a one-of-a-kind piece.
- Compact size is easy to handle.
- Oil finish helps protect the wood's natural beauty.
- Wood will naturally darken with use.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17 1/2" long (including handles), 1 3/4" diam.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with warm water and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- To maintain the luster of the wood, occasionally rub with food-safe mineral oil.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.