Bialetti Moka Express 9-Cup Espresso Maker
In 1933, Alfonso Bialetti revolutionized home coffee brewing in Italy with this iconic, easy-to-use stovetop espresso maker. This is the classic aluminum original is still found in nearly 90% of Italian homes.
- Easily make up to 9 2-oz. cups of rich espresso in just a few minutes.
- The striking angular shape and polished aluminum construction gives this espresso maker its distinctive, classic style.
- Simple, durable design is reliable and easy to maintain and operate.
- Handle and knob stay cool to the touch during use.
- Made in Italy.
- Polished aluminum construction.
- 4 1/2” diam., 9 1/2” high.
- 18.5-fl.-oz. cap.
- Made in Italy.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Use with ground coffee only; not to be used with other extracts such as cocoapowder, chamomile or other soluble solutions.
- Do not overfill with water, coffee
- Allow unit to cool completely before rinsing under cold water.
- Hand-wash only with mild detergent and warm water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.