Our chair's sheltering arms and back have the sweeping curves and lush, button-tufted padding of classic Chesterfield styling. Scaled for deep comfort, it's set on exposed, turned wood legs that taper to the ground to lighten and balance the substantial silhouette.
- 50"W x 39"D x 32"H.
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. American and imported materials.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried hardwood.
- High, hand-tufted back wraps around to pleated, rolled arms.
- Tightly upholstered seat has a welted detail.
- Solid maple legs stained dark walnut (HAPS-free, earth-friendly Nitrocellulose finish).
- Turned front legs set on brass casters.
- Available made to order in all of our custom upholstery fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.